Sunday 11 September 2011

Prototype shoes

the shoe I made, also showing the sections used to assemble it

Spanish lady in blue dress for an order..
I have been toying with the idea of making something with patchwork that does not take too long to make up, so I came up with the idea of padded baby shoes. I made a pattern with some graph paper, and cut out the outside and lining material and the padding to go in between. I sewed one up by hand, but think that the heel needs to be deeper. I will try to adjust it this afternoon.
Also have painted another Spanish lady this time in blue for an order, but need to find a cardboard tube (possibly from a kitchen roll or foil ) to enable the buyer to transport it to Holland... all tubes gratefully received at the casa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment