Sunday 18 December 2011

Revamped scarecrow doll and purses

There was no raffia available to finish the scarecrow doll as per pattern, so Dolores, the patchwork teacher suggested using some wool for her hair and using the material originally used for hair for the straw effect. So I have been busy re-doing that
I think she has turned out really well, as I have not made a doll before.
I have also been making some more purses

The materials were provided by the association ladies....
and we will be selling our work tomorrow in the salon de actos in Competa 4-6pm.
So I have to nip round to one of my neighbors to give them to her as I will be hosting the knitting club at the same time :( Hopefully I will be able to leave the ladies for 5 mins and go along to the sale..

No comments:

Post a Comment