Thursday 26 June 2014

Finished Fairisle cardigan

I have  finished knitting a fair isle cardigan for myself from wool left over from other projects.
I was very lucky to be able to match up the pattern, which I designed myself, as I was left with about  a foot of the very dark colour!
Unfortunately I will not be able to wear it just yet as the weather is far too hot, so it will have to wait until at least the end of October.
I have also sent away for some more wool and am waiting for it to arrive can't wait!! Black with sparkles. The next cardigan has a beautiful  knitted collar and three quarter sleeves.
Yesterday someone who is very interested in art came round to our house to show me his sketches, which are very detailed and executed in ink. Gorgeous!
Gerardo was also complementary about my artwork which is hung on our walls.
I lent him a book of watercolour techniques as he really wants to  find out how to do it.
He also kindly invited Dave and I  to his corjito to  spend an afternoon  with his wife Marilo who runs the florist shop  here in Competa.

No comments:

Post a Comment