Wednesday 26 March 2014

Knitting quilting and life..

Monday brought me a big bag of fresh vegetables from  one of my friends from our knitting group, including broad beans, onions and lettuce.
Delicious.mmm
One of the newer ladies arrived with a spanish knitting magazine, full of different charts and explanations of all sorts of knitting stitches, I definately need to get a copy of it. I spent the time in the class explaining how to read the charts to her.. it makes it so much easier for me :)
It was also my birthday, and I was spoiled by Dave, getting some perfume and new bifocal sunglasses which arrived in the post via e bay  and having a delicious meal out at Bar Fernand's.
Yesterday, found me pulling out the quilting I had done on my cushion as it was very wrinkled, I have not been putting enough tacking stitches in which made the material move around.
I have nearly finished the back of the fairisle cardigan I am knitting for myself, I have not really had time to knit during our classes, but here it is so far...
Our daughter and her fiancé arrive for a holiday this weekend so Dave and I are both looking forward to their visit .

No comments:

Post a Comment