Sunday 31 March 2013

Crochet at Easter

Easter has passed here in Competa with lots of processions, bands playing at 6 0'clock in the morning, and mercifully not too many showers...
I have been passing the time completing the darkest border on my patchwork top.. waiting until the next patchwork club meeting to check I have not made a grave mistake... and also to make sure I cut out the next bit properly too!! and join the strips correctly.
I also need a trip to the shop in Torre del mar to buy some wadding and backing material too!
I meanwhile have begun a crochet project that I can sit and do whilst in the sitting room.
here it is so far

This is the crochet next to a photo of the completed project.. as you can see there is a way to go yet...
and here is the progress I made this afternoon.. It is quite big so I am thinking it will go on my dining room table.
Just need to keep a lookout in our local charity shop for the ornaments to go with the 'look'..

No comments:

Post a Comment