Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sunshine and rain

I finished this watercolour of the church tower.
I particularly like the way the brickwork on this one has turned out.


We had a mixture of weather here last week in Competa,
Tuesday, we had torrential rain, and only three of us made ot to the patchwork class. We decided to call it a day after an hour...
These are made with silver plated findings,
adventurine nuggets and glass beads.





These are genuine shells, with turquoise glass beads .On Thursday a friend called in to see me who I used to work with. The day was really sunny, so we sat in the plaza and had tapas for lunch. Despite asking for a parasol, I still managed to catch too much sun, just on one side of my face... Thank goodness for make up ha ha...

These earrings are gold plated, wire wrapped Swarovski
neon pearls 
 On Friday morning, I went and changed the display of jewellery in the Tetaria here in Competa, where I bumped into a friend. She asked me if I had any photos of my jewellery on the blog....
So many many thanks for the suggestion. Playing with the camera settings on my new phone, I managed eventually to get some shots of earrings...
And these earrings include shell and glass pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment