Tuesday 4 December 2012

Getting ready for Christmas..

I managed to finish the two watercolour paintings of the church tower, and I am glad to say that the person who ordered them both will be taking them over to England to give them as presents :D

 Yesterday at the knitting club, we had a small tea party, where we all took something to eat. This was varied between English Spanish and German food which was all delicious, and I was glad that the sleeve pattern I worked out for Anna's mother actually fitted !!!! Whoopee!!!
And this is the Santa motif I have been sewing onto an apron for the patchwork group to sell.
This Saturday is the annual Christmas market here in Competa, so I have been getting prepared for that too!
Hopefully the weather will be good to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment