Friday 30 November 2012

Paintings of the tower..and visitors

This week Dave and myself have had our daughter and her boyfriend over for a week's holiday, which has completely thrown us out of our normal routine.
I went to the knitting club and patchwork meeting as normal, where the ladies were going to put their applique skills into practise and sew santa motifs onto aprons to sell for Christmas.. I will start mine over the weekend.
I only offered to sew one because, despite having visitors, one of my friends asked for a pair of watercolour paintings of the church tower to be ready by Wednesday as they will be going to the UK for presents.
We also had a wonderful visit to the Alhambra.
Plus I am getting ready for the Christmas market next Saturday here in Competa too !!
Will try and post some photos over the weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment