Monday 29 April 2013

Finished corners..

Managed to finish the corners of the quilt top Yippee!!!
Thank goodness I never took up maths as a career... all the squares were the wrong size!!
Anyway, when I finally figured it out they sewed together on the machine like a dream...
Here is a photo of the top so far Just waiting for final sizes from the daughter

I am very pleased with it.
Rosalita one of the ladies I know from patchwork class brought in her beautiful crocheted bedspread to show me.. hours and hours of work which was much appreciated by the knitting/crochet and patchwork girls


gorgeous eh?. close up details.
Saturday morning found me with some of the ladies from our patchwork class selling things we had made in the market to raise funds so we can give heart shaped pillows to ladies suffering from breast cancer.
Many thanks to Dave for helping to carry the table and chairs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment