Friday 12 April 2013

Thank you all

Many thanks to everyone who has read this blog and helped make the pageview count over 16,000
Wow....
As promised here are some pictures of my latest projects..
This is going to be a table centrepiece for our dining room table. It is turning out larger than I thought it was going to be, but is looking really good so far, thanks to Jean who gave me the cotton as she did not want it.
Fortunately, the bright yellow matches in , so I have been lucky in that it will not cost me anything but a bit of time.

And this is the first of five small stars I am making for a quilt top for my daughter and her Fiance.
Her newly decorated bedroom is a deep aubergine colour, so it should blend in nicely.
I am making the top using my sewing machine and will eventually hand quilt it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment