Friday 17 May 2013

A week of keeping occupied and out of mischief

Monday found me translating a knitting pattern from english into spanish...
Tuesday at patchwork we were making heart cushions for charity....then went out for meal
Wednesday my neighbour who broke his leg recently called me to put on a support stocking..
Intercambio was a very short meeting too as only myself and one Spanish lady turned up to chat..and Dave
and I recieved an invitation to a wedding
Thursday Dave and I began 'operation house tidy' for the summer then we went out for a pizza
Friday morning I had sold 2 pairs of earrings and a necklace Yippee!!! Followed by a bit more housework..
and... IT IS RAINING!!! apparently the jet stream has gone south again.. :(
Strange weather indeed for May here in Andalucia

No comments:

Post a Comment