Tuesday 7 May 2013

Patchwork crochet and a bit of painting too...

Well, Dave and I managed to get to Torre del Mar on the bus, whilst waiting for it one of the ladies I know came up and asked me to collect her sons spectacles from being repaired, gave me his name, the address of the opticians and €50 to pay for them too..
Anyway this was accomplished after I had to ask the way to the shop not realising that the street was divided into 2 parts....
We then called at the patchwork material shop where I bought the wadding and backing material to finish the quilt I am in the process of making for my daughter
Here it is hanging over the banister ready for action... But I will have to wait because she away and I am still waiting for the correct measurements...
I have also been making some more earrings ready for the stall I will be running at this years 'Scrufs'show at the Pavo Real on Saturday, in aid of 'Action for animals' charity
Here is an example with some lovely connectors I bought ..
I have begun another watercolour of a wine glass and some grapes on a plate too..
here it is so far

and finally here is the crochet  table runner progress so far. At the knitting/crochet club yesterday, Angelina and I taught a young lady how to begin crochet too

No comments:

Post a Comment