Monday 13 May 2013

'Scruffs' and the view from a window

A busy couple of days here in spain.
Saturday, I had a stall at the 'Scruffs' dog show in aid of the local charity.
Many thanks to Julie, Jim and Beth for helping to save the day by providing us with tables and parasols
a lot of money was raised in a good cause.
we managed with 2 tables next to each other and the display looked good, and we actually won a prize on the raffle, but as it was a very large bag of dog food and as we do not have a dog we donated it back..
We recovered from a very long and hot day by going out for a meal, where the view from the window caught my eye...
This was about 9pm as the light was fading...and it was still very warm. Possible painting???
Sunday was a day of total relaxation which is rare for me. I tidied up my little workroom and even managed to throw some rubbish away too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment