Tuesday 13 November 2012

Busy..

The weather has been getting colder here in Spain, so Dave and I have been keeping warm, making tomato soup, and have gotten the heaters out of their summer hiding places.
I even went to the expense of buying a new pair of slippers, and have begun to look at the winter wardrobe too. :(
The shop where I sell jewellery was being decorated, so I am taking the opportunity to re-vamp the display board, which I hope will be a bit sturdier than the original. It has just had a coat of matt black paint, and will have proper hooks to hang the jewellery from. It should be up and running by Friday.
Yesterday was the knitting/crochet meeting, I managed to teach someone else to both do a bit of crochet and knit/purl knitting, whilst making up the pattern for set in sleeves for one lady and casting on for Julie on circular needles which she had not used before... so I was very glad of the couple of drinks Dave and I had in Miguel's bar later.

No comments:

Post a Comment