Wednesday 30 January 2013

So many projects... not enough time...

Why is it that I wake up in the middle of the night with such good ideas?
It leads me into loads of things... I just never seem to have enough time to do every thing.
Sadly, I always seem to have several projects on the go at once, I really must try and finish one before I begin another..
Anyway, having been to patchwork class yesterday, we were shown a new technique with paper piecing with pre printed triangles, the possibilities are endless too...



Here are a couple of examples..
and here is a crochet table centre that I am making as well.
Dave and I have been sitting on the terrace all afternoon enjoying the good weather at the minute, where I have been painting with oils.. I am soooo out of practise though....

No comments:

Post a Comment