Sunday 7 October 2012

Amigurumi dolls/crochet

It has been another lovely day here in Competa...
Potting out was the order of the day.. baby cyclamen plants.. about 30 so far.
They have grown from a larger plant and are very tiny with one leaf and a tiny bulb at the base.. so cute.
Having finished the first doll in the style of 'Hello Kitty' I have begun another one in lilac.
This time I have changed the pattern a bit. I think I may have sewn the head onto the doll wrongly on the first doll.. It looks much better to me in the second version. I also made the body in one piece, and added shoes to the second doll.
You may also notice that the nose on the second doll is crocheted as well and I think I will do the eyes in the same way because it makes a better looking circle than just sewing them on. I used less stuffing in the arms and legs too.. only stuffing the hands and feet for a better effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment