Friday 26 October 2012

Patchwork Sleepy Fish

Despite the confidence of Dolores in my abilities ... I decided that before I needed to teach the Spanish ladies from the translation I have tried to do, I had better make a prototype fish so that at least I would have an idea of what we are supposed to be doing...
Here are the results so far
This is front of the fish with all the fins and tail folded in so it can be sewn to the back...

and here it is showing the scales, bits of ribbon and fins/tail

My thumb in comparison so you can see how fiddly this is going to be turning everything the right way round once it has been sewn
Despite my misgivings, Dolores still thinks I will be able to manage to teach  this class. 

And here is a photo of the village church tower and rainbow.. we are so lucky to be here :D
Oh and following our trip to the optician, Dave and myself now have new glasses too.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment