Tuesday 9 October 2012

Second doll

Yesterday was the knitting/crochet club meeting. I helped one of the girls to crochet butterflies so she can sew them onto things for her granddaughter.
Then another one of the girls wanted a pattern for her daughter who also called into the club, so we spent some time translating the charts into Spanish so she could understand them.She was very happy with the result and the loan of a book with easy to follow charts of patterns from another knitter.
I sat in the shade and finished the second doll this afternoon and then made some leaves and flowers from a book my friend lent me.
This doll has a much frillier dress and a flower  instead of a bow


 Then I made a marigold and a fern leaf..
Dave and I are going out for some tapas tonight too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment