Thursday 14 February 2013

Celtic design cushion cover

Gosh I am having a very busy week this week.
A call from a member of the knitting club  knitting club to say she had been in an accident and her car had been written off. So she is going to live with her son down on the coast. So I hope she gets over the shock of the accident soon.
Tuesday, in the patchwork class, we began to make cushion covers with a celtic design on the front. Some of the class got to play with the bias binding maker and sticky interfacing tape that held the design together whilst it was being sewn. I made some bias binding from some blue material I had and am currently sewing it onto the base.
Here it is so far 
and here is the spotty dog I am making to sell for charity
 Sadly, we heard yesterday that a friend who had only been ill a short while had died suddenly  RIP..

No comments:

Post a Comment