Tuesday 19 February 2013

Further progress with the window

I have painted a few more layers onto the watercolour painting of the window, so here is the progress so far.
I may have to deepen the shadows more, but as it is raining here today (much needed) the light is not too good and it may have to wait until tomorrow.
Anyway, it did not deter me from buying another block of watercolour paper ready for action.
Yesterday was a stange day, with the funeral of a friend. Following that was the knitting and crochet club, where I was called upon to show a crochet technique to one lady and demonstrate Tunisian crochet to another. Ana's mum had also finished the cardigan she has been knitting for herself. Following last week's crochet hat present, the lady who was given it gave a scarf she had knitted in return, I think we have a very nice group of people there? :D All very talented..
I also got an order yesterday to make some earrings to match a necklace that I sold last year, so I will do that this afternoon before the patchwork class

No comments:

Post a Comment