Sunday 17 February 2013

Window watercolour

It was a bit cooler here in Competa today, so following a bit of housework, I went to my little workshop and  began a watercolour of one of the windows of a local restaurante, 'La Casona'.
here it is so far..
I am enjoying painting this one.
I am also repairing some ripped jeans at the moment too, so when I have finished here I will need to go and sew them, before making supper, which is going to be Chinese style lemon sticky chicken and rice.
Due to the lemon glut, I am also going to make some lemon pudding which includes condensed milk and cream... :D
Oh and if you look closely at the celtic design cushion cover in my last post, you can see the mistake I made, 2 crossovers together in the middle, which made me unpick every thing and begin again so it is correct now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment