Tuesday 26 February 2013

Toy dogs and watercolours

Here is a painting I have begun of a guitarist and dancer

and another of La Casona restaurante here in Competa
They will both need both need to be framed.
I am trying to do a couple a week so I have a bit of stock built up to sell at the Easter market.

I have also been making some toy dogs to sell to raise funds for breast cancer charity.
The patchwork group has been making things to sell so that we can get material to make into heart shaped cushions which are given to ladies suffering from breast cancer
Here are a couple that need some faces sewn on
as you can see the material I have been using was donated from a shop that makes flamenco dresses, and I am trying to make each one different, although I do not want to make too many in case they do not sell.
The post lady also brought a delivery of jewellery findings that I was waiting for to complete an order.. so guess what I will be doing before I go to patchwork class this afternoon??? ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment