Saturday 9 February 2013

Finished sewing machine cover

Well, the sewing machine cover has finally been completed.. Yippee....
The machine is now fully protected from dust and is now sitting nicely on the bench in my little workroom.
I may now have to do another one for the over locker.. but I will wait and see. I have been looking at patterns for quilts so I can sew one for my daughter, possibly a star design, but I will let her choose..
Anyway here is a picture of the finished cover
I have also been making a pudding with avocados, which were given to us by our neighbour. I got the recipie from a restaurant. The avocados are mixed with leche dulce or condensed milk and a dash of milk to loosen the mixture, and processed into a very smooth paste, which is then sprinkeld with chocolate powder.
It sounded really weird, but tastes absolutely delicious...
Guess what we will be having for pudding tonight???

No comments:

Post a Comment